Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bad Thing Gone Good

One time I broke my ankle. I thought that I was not going to be able to do anything. Had to be home schooled. I didnt want to be home schooled because I thought that my home room teacher was gone be my teacher for home schooling. It turned out that she was. I was very upset because i didnt like her to much. I didnt like her to much because she was always harder on me then she was on the other kids in the class. One day ater she was done with the lession I asked why she was so hard on me. She told me because she knew that I was smart I was just lazy. And that I gave up to easy. After that day she became my favorite teacher. I liked her after that because she pushed me to my limits and never let me give up. I started to like that she pushed me because when she did I knew she cared.

1 comment:

MRS. ROWELL said...

THAT HAPPENED TO ME WELL NOT JUST LIKE THAT BUT I ALSO HAD A TEACHER TREAT ME DIFFERENT AND TO FIND OUT SHE ALSO CARED.