Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Break

My winter break was ok. It was boring the first week but the second week was different. The first week was boring because i didnt do anything but sit in the house. I had to sit in the house because we just moved and i had to finish unpacking. Once I got that out the way I had a nice break. I was mad a little because i didnt get anything for Christmas but I got over it. My new years' was ok. I spent my new years' with one of my bestfriends Jamila and three of mt cousins Diana, Roshanda, and Kawauna. We had a lot of fun. They got drunk but I still had with them drunk or not. I think them being drunk made it more fun for me. My new years' resolution is to get to know more people.

1 comment:

L0$!NZ ST!LL FAR FRM 0PT!ONAL said...

SO WHATS UR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?? AND WHY WERE U MAD THAT U DIDNT GET ANYTHING FOR XMAS?? AT LEAST U GAT A NEW HUSE N A PLACE TO STAY...I KNO U SHOULD OF GOTTEN OVER IT BUT DNT BE UNGREATFUL...